Friday, January 21, 2011

Week Three

"Willoughby's Invisible Trampoline"

This is my favorite little friend of all, Willoughby. He is a Wire Fox Terrier who very often is at Club Pet for day care. Willoughby gets SO excited when people walk past his kennel that he jumps up and down over and over... cutest thing ever. Whenever I see his little face come in i get really excited because I know his family likes him to have lots of services!

I am very appreciative for the people who have taken time to help me learn new things. A woman who works here named Pam, has on numerous occasions taken me aside and shown me how to do various tasks for both cats and dogs, my mentor Myriah has shown me about all of the filing and computer information that goes on at Club Pet and I am also very appreciative for that. I am also overall thankful that I am here and LOVING internship, some of my friends aren't enjoying their internships half as much as I am so I'm very thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment