Thursday, January 27, 2011

Week Four

I am so thankful that I was accepted into this internship. I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every minute of being here. I have such a wonderful mentor, and I have really been enjoying the company of all of the other workers and volunteers here, everyone is so nice to be around. I have really learned to think of businesses differently because of all the work that I know see goes in. I never thought about giant walls of important private files, or certain costumers who ask for very specific things, but as my internship goes on I see more and more of it. It's exciting to feel like your part of and benifiting something so big and important.

I love it here and I already have made plans to continue volunteering at Club Pet. I most likely will be coming in on sundays to help with admin and animal services. I've made so many bonds with people and animals here at Club Pet and I don't think I would be able to just stop hanging out there ;). I also think that interning here has given me a lot of insight on having a real job (which i plan on getting one this summer) whether it's here or somewhere else, I have gained a lot of experience and feel like I would be able to thrive better in another real work environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment